Effective Date: 11/01/2023
At Yama Seafood Inc. ("we", "us", "our"), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website [Insert Website Address], engage with our services, or interact with us directly.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
1. Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Yama Seafood Inc.'s assets.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
4. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
6. Contact Information
Yama Seafood Inc.
43 Edward Hart Dr
Jersey City, NJ 07305